Garbage & Recycling
1. What day is garbage pickup?
Garbage, recycling and yard waste pickup is on Tuesday. Have garbage out to the curb by 7:00 am.
1. Are there any restrictions for garage sales?
The Village only allows one garage sale sign on your property. Signs located on public property will be removed by the Department of Public Works or the Police Department.
1. What are the office hours for Village Hall?
The Village Offices are open 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
2. What are the Post Office hours and phone number?
The post office is open from 8:45 – 11:30 am and Noon – 3:45 pm Monday – Friday. Their phone number is: (920) 452-8308.
1. What are the parking rules for the Village?
For information on parking on the village streets, please visit the Kohler Police Department website at www.kohlerpolice.com.
Property, Tax & Assessments
1. What is the Village’s tax rate?
The village tax rate for 2019 was $20.54 per thousand of assessed value.
2. Where can I get information on Personal Property assessments?
Associated Appraisals is the commercial assessor for the Village. Mailing address is PO Box 2111, Appleton, WI 54912-2111 or phone 1-800-721-4157.
3. When will I receive my real estate tax bill?
Tax bills are mailed mid-December of each year.
4. Where can I get more information about property assessment?
Property assessment information can be viewed online at: http://www.apraz.com/