2021/2022 Infrastructure and Paving Project Information
- Korff Plumbing is complete with water lateral replacements for homes on South Road, Market Street and the south end of Church Street. This crew will complete Grafton Court this week and then work north on Church street towards School Street.
- Landscape restoration and pavement patching will begin mid-August and end on September 3. The restoration work includes sidewalk concrete installation, grading and seeding adjacent to curbing and sidewalks, new concrete curbing and permanent asphalt patching.
- Dorner Crew #1 and Van Rite Plumbing are working on water laterals along Audubon Road and Green Tree Road.
- Dorner Crew #2 is complete with water main replacement on Summit Road, Audubon Road, West Park Lane as well as the sanitary sewer on Green Tree Road. They will start water main replacement on Pine Tree Road, then on to Hill and School Streets.
- The temporary water set up is still active on Green Tree Road, Pine Tree Road and Audubon Road. The next temporary water set ups will be on Hill Street and School Street.
- Landscape restoration and pavement patching will begin in late July and end September 3. The restoration work includes sidewalk concrete repair, grading and seeding adjacent to curbing and sidewalks, temporary asphalt curbing, and temporary asphalt paving. Please be aware that in 2022, most of West II's roadways will be re-built inclusive of new curbing and driveway aprons.
- No activity is anticipated over the next few weeks.
- Lead service lines have been replaced on South Road, East Park Lane and Market Street. Work is shifting north along Church Street and Grafton Court.
- Restoration of roadways and private lawn areas in West I will be starting later in July.
- Water Main replacement is complete on Summit Road and West Park Lane. Lead services lines are complete on Summit Road. Lead service line replacement on West Park lane will begin immediately.
- Work is starting on the new sanitary sewer main on Green Tree Road.
- Temporary water is being setup on Green Tree Road, Pine Tree Road and Audubon Road.
- Temporary patching of roadways in West II will begin later this summer with some landscape restoration starting early August.
- No activity is anticipated over the next few weeks in South I.
West I Update: Crews are well underway working on water lateral replacement in the West I area. Most of South Road, East Park Lane and Market Street is complete. Grafton Court and the south end of Church Street will be the focus the week of June 21st.
West II Update: The new water main is complete on Summit Road and West Park Lane. The next step is to install the permanent water lateral from the water main to your homes. Temporary water services for Pine Tree and Green Tree will be installed very soon. Additionally the Green Tree sanitary sewer replacement the week of June 21/28.
South I Update: No activity is anticipated over the next few weeks in South I.
The project has started. In West I, the water later installs have begun, and residents will be contacted by Korff Plumbing to schedule their lateral replacement. In West II, crews are looking to mobilize the first week of June to start setting up temporary water service and will begin installing water mains later that week. No South I activity is anticipated in the next few weeks.
Please be aware of construction crews and open excavations. Obey all traffic and sidewalk closures. Dust, noise and disruptions are part of construction, please be patient and courteous.
Please contact Brett Edgerle, 920-459-3881, at the Kohler Village Hall if you have any questions or concerns.